Fee's for NAVC West teams and what is included are listed below. We have also posted on the right hand side of this page under Related Documents Player Fee charts for each age group.
This season at NAVC West:Each volleyball organization promotes thier offering differently. Please make sure to understand what you are receiving for your money. Club volleyball is an expensive sport, at NAVC West the Player Fee includes:
- NAVC West offers 3 practices per week
- NAVC tams (exception Metro teams) practice through Mid May, ending the season at the May 11-12th K2 Summer Blast tournament.
- Rental cost of facilities
- Equipment (balls, nets, poles, pads, jump ropes, exercise bands)
- Two coaches per team
- Coach travel
- USAV/AAU/JVA membership fees
- Strength & Conditioning
- Yoga session weekly (Sunday practices)
- Position Training one hour each week when Sunday practices
- End of year banquet
- Tournament Entry Fees
- Administration Cost
Once you accept a position on a NAVC team there are no refunds, you have agreed to pay all fees, there will not be any reduction in your responsibitiy due to injury of player either on or off the court. If you make a decision to leave NAVC during the season you will be resonsible for payment of the remainig balance of the Player Fee. Understand the cost we charge to player is based on total expenses of team divided by the number of players on the team. Please make sure you read and undesrtand NAVC Financial Commitment prior to commiting to a NAVC team.
Please refer to our Club Season Teams & Training for details and examples of practices